среда, 5 октября 2016 г.

Welcome to Cosmic Kids!

Welcome to Cosmic Kids!
Kelsey McMurtrey (@kelseymcmurtrey) on Instagram: “The boys were CRAZY tonight, so I had them do a little yoga to get settled down before bed. I tried to capture them in their cute yoga poses, but…


@homemadeinfirstgrade on Instagram: “Today, my kiddos took a math test. So, we made sure to move around extra after sitting for longer. We did the @cosmickidsyoga, Minecraft edition. It was a HUGE…

Lisa Sarver (@foodloverfitlisa) on Instagram: “My little yogi yesterday. She does her yoga (favourite is the Star Wars one) and I do my workout.…”



@bronsfamily We have been doing Yoga with @cosmickidsyoga . These girls love going through a story as they do yoga! They did yoga for 30 minutes and even my 3 year old didn’t miss a beat! They even...

Original article and pictures take www.cosmickids.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий