среда, 20 августа 2014 г.

How To Use A Yoga Wheel

How To Use A Yoga Wheel


I received the Dharma Yoga Wheel for Christmas and have been having lots of fun with it since then. I wasn't really sure what to expect from it and I was surprised to discover that it feels very similar to foam rolling, but with a lot more control and stability and greater potential to improve flexibility. I have no doubt that if I keep using it regularly my backbends will become a lot deeper and much more comfortable. I'll be doing some before and after shots that I'll release in a few months to see if any progress was made.



There are a lot of different fancy ways to use the Dharma Wheel for arm balances and inversions, but I've been strictly using it for backbends at the moment. The first two days I used it was really hard and almost painful, I had so much tightness and stiffness in my muscles. Now I can hold the poses easier and can breathe deeper while I roll up and down the wheel.



Thanks for watching, please remember to subscribe!


Yoga with Kassandra - Disclaimer


Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga with Kassandra from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with Kassandra’s negligence.


Original article and pictures take blog.yogawithkassandra.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий